I only work with my clients in individual therapy sessions, and I limit the amount of sessions available each week.
Because you are my sole focus, and you deserve the individual attention and energy you need to reach your goals and live the life you want to live.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with the effects of a trauma or series of traumatic events, individual therapy sessions could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist -- me.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is helpful for many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. You have more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions.
If you’re looking for help in managing the aftereffects of trauma with a more tailored therapy experience you would be a great fit for my individual therapy services.
Please reach out to me today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.